Urban Facades is a Division of Urban Design and Developments Ltd who are a privately-owned business. We are a manufacturer, supplier and installer of aluminium curtain walling, windows and doors, aluminium shopfronts and also UPVC windows and doors.
We require an energetic, dynamic and proactive persons who wants to be part of a growing organisation.
As a skilled Aluminium Window & Door Fabricator, you will be required to carry out tasks and conform to the procedures that follow:
- Carry out fabrication of Aluminium Windows, Doors and Curtain walling in conjunction with works orders and system manuals.
- Be fully conversant with window fabrication machinery and tools needed by you to complete your role and the task in hand. Only work with machinery that you have been given full training on.
- Ensure all site delivery and programme dates are achieved on time and in full
- To ensure a commitment to quality at all stages of the project including quality checking of materials.
- Work in line with the company Health and Safety procedures to ensure your own safety and the safety of those around you
- Be prepared to work a reasonable amount of overtime as and when required to meet the company’s commitments to the client.
- Overtime over standard 40hrs is paid at 1 ½ times normal rate.
- Adhere to the company’s rules and hand book at all times
- Conduct yourself in a good and professional manner at all times
- Carry out any other reasonable task that may be requested by management
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, to include the Company Dress Code Policy, Standards of Performance Policy and Health and Safety Policy
- You will be working independently as well as part of a team
- Confident, reliable team player.
- Excellent time management.
- Hardworking and motivated
- CSCS card would be an advantage
Hourly rate £ 8.50 – £14.00 dependant on experience
Urban Design and Developments is an equal opportunity employer
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday – Thursday 8am-5pm & Friday 8am-2:30pm.
How to apply: CV / written application to Mr Dave Newton at Urban Design & Developments Ltd, Derby Road, Clay Cross, Chesterfield, S45 9AG